Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Cards in Review and cert # not showing up

I have 11 cards in review in two orders. Checking refresh every 10 minutes as the sickness is real. None of the 11 show up in the cert# search. Knowing that all 11 have not bumped anyone else have similar experience? Sounds like they may just lock the numbers temporarily?

Comments

• divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the cert #'s are removed or locked temporarily as you suggested while the cards are logged in for review. I know someone that had 5 cards in for review and the same thing happened when he checked the pop report those 5 certs did not exist.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16, 2017 4:36PM

If they are reviews, once they log the cards the certs will not work until the day after they pop again. If you check a previous submission result where you originally submitted the card if self graded, you will see it says "In Process " where your grade used to be.

• Dand522612Dand522612 Posts: 417 ✭✭✭

Thanks, makes sense. Trying to gain any sort of mental edge to avoid refreshing status. Sadly no relief just chronic checking the subs. The struggle is real.