• Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭

Really nice signatures there. Congrats

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

great stuff there

congrats

Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

Wow gorgeous

• Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

those are sweet!!!....so tell us why you're collecting mantle autographs or is it also his cards, jerseys etc? im still waiting to get mine....he's an icon and a sweet looking legible signature....whats ur most prized mantle item? cool, we all love to hear the back stories...congrats and keep sharing

Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

@seebelow said:
    those are sweet!!!....so tell us why you're collecting mantle autographs or is it also his cards, jerseys etc? im still waiting to get mine....he's an icon and a sweet looking legible signature....whats ur most prized mantle item? cool, we all love to hear the back stories...congrats and keep sharing

I was keeping it but decided to sell it on eBay, it's a "R" rated comment and signature by Mantle.
    look at eBay and you can see. Also in this group I got a 1966 Yankees team signed ball, two Balls with great signatures, gonna send the two in for grading because they're fantastic. Also Mantles book auto by unfortunately a little smeared. And two more personalized auto cards. So a big group, plus ted williams Roger Maris and many more.