Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Jackie Robinson....wow that bat is something

Night guys,

Since last year, Jackie Robinson stuff seems to be looking after me....I just find stuff here and there. I love the story behind the piece, that's what makes me nuts.

So, when you get an email with pics for a bat, a Jackie Robinson bat, you just say to yourself it's got to be a store bat, that's what remaining out there.

The man is a Golf addict and wants to trade the bat for my 1920-30 golf memorabilia.....

he he says to me he picked up a Jackie Robinson bat years ago and would like to part with it...hey I am here...always a taker...lol
So when I open the first picture, the bat is wrapped in black cloth, this made me go ...hum
then I get this picture...

it looks different but just another Jackie Robinson store bat, a fun piece to have in a Jackie Robinson collection I guess.......and The YOU open the second picture and you find this...ODD BAT...Look at the knob

when you collect, you just love the odd stuff...it might not be worth anything, i don't know but for me, it's one of the coolest thing I held...this looks like it's some kind of test bat ? If it's worth 5.00$ I don't care, it's just a gorgeous pice

What do you guys think, lmk

Comments