Home Sports Talk
Options

NFL color rush uniforms , are we done with this yet?

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seattle's literally glow in the dark . Nauseating ;):(

I realize the idea is to scam fans out of more dollars by having a different uniform to buy but they can't possibly sell this garbage to anyone over the age of 8 . What grown man would buy and then wear a full length fluorescent green jumpsuit ?

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

I realize the idea is to scam fans out of more dollars by having a different uniform to buy but they can't possibly sell this garbage to anyone over the age of 8 . What grown man would buy and then wear a full length fluorescent green jumpsuit ?

A very very secure man

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

@bronco2078 said:

A very very secure man

mark

Jimmy Graham has feet on his color rush pj's

• Options

@bronco2078 said:

@Justacommeman said:

@bronco2078 said:

A very very secure man

mark

Jimmy Graham has feet on his color rush pj's

It would be even cooler if it was a onezy with drop drawers

mark

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

Is the stadium half empty?

mark

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a team of Power Rangers Had to double check the name of the teams to see if it was the nfl

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was hoping the lights would of gone out in the stadium. Glow in the dark NFL.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree that it’s a marketing scheme but the same can be said about the military style sweatshirts that the coaches are wearing on the sidelines. I went to a sporting goods store last night and saw more of the overpriced military style NFL sweatshirts that were grossly overpriced than any color rush attire. It’s all about selling stuff for sure

• Options
    edited November 12, 2017 4:29PM

@perkdog said:
    I agree that it’s a marketing scheme but the same can be said about the military style sweatshirts that the coaches are wearing on the sidelines. I went to a sporting goods store last night and saw more of the overpriced military style NFL sweatshirts that were grossly overpriced than any color rush attire. It’s all about selling stuff for sure

I'm glad to see all of the proceeds of the military gear is going to the vets, Wounded Warriors or The Tillman Foundation

m

• Options
    mvs7mvs7 Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    What grown man would buy and then wear a full length fluorescent green jumpsuit ?

To be fair, most Seahawks fans wear jerseys on "Blue Friday" or on game day with blue jeans. The action green jersey looks much better with jeans than it does as part of the action green jumpsuit ensemble.

• Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭

One game had 1 team wearing green & the other wearing red "dr dentons"........... I swear it reminded me of Christmas!! I hate the Color Rush uniforms, but my son (in the Sports Management/Marketing field) LOVES them!! :o

Where did I go wrong?! ;)

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel like I'm watching the Mummers Parade.

• Options

Did you hear the Eagles just traded Kelce?! Apparently, the Mummers needed a banjo more than a sax! ;)

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5, 2018 4:58AM

@DBSTrader2 said:
    Did you hear the Eagles just traded Kelce?! Apparently, the Mummers needed a banjo more than a sax! ;)

I wouldn't mind if the Eagles in their first game of this upcoming season wore a Mummer's uniform. :D

• Options

Who are they playing? Maybe they CAN wear Mummers uniforms & still beat them! ;)