Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH 1955-S 10c PCGS MS66+ Beautiful Roosie

labloverlablover Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 21, 2017 6:16PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1955-S 10c MS66+...$155 shipped to a good home. OFFERS???
The coin was originally graded MS67 (Cert. # 26625129) but I cracked trying for the +/Plus (which I still believe the coin is) but it came back at the 66+ grade (Cert #81799316).

Here's his brother (below) that was first graded as MS67 (Cert. #28161487) but did up grade to the MS67+ (Cert. #81799317) This one is not for sell. Just an example of grading happenings.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Comments

• Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭

Beautiful pair of 55S Dimes

• Options

Weekend Upper...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like #1 better.

• Options
    edited November 14, 2017 7:24PM

@golden said:
    I like #1 better.

Yep, thanks. And, that just happens to be the one for sell. No kidding, it is at least an MS67+ coin. I'd send it back, but just have to much money in the coin for it to pay off. Frankly, I think it's better than the other one...

• Options

Weekend Bump...

• Options

Keep Up Da Bump Til He Sells

• Options

Up from the bottom....