Home Sports Talk
Options

Anyone have any luck in Draft Kings?

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

I CANNOT do anything except make about a quarter of my money back no matter what I do! Any of you guys play? Any luck?

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

The guys who are winning are doing it with programs. The rest of the money is dead money. It's fun though :s

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mark thats true, I hear that big money is won by algorithm type programs. I wish I could find one to use :(

• Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭

The prize pools aren't as big, but the single entry and 3-entry max GPPs are your best bet. There are no algos in those games.

For the last couple of years I could puts $100 in my account prior to Week 1 and it would last me all season, playing about $20-$30 worth of GPPs each week. This year, I did pretty well with golf single-entries and didn't have to reload. However, I think I've cashed only once this season, which I think is partially due to being on the golf course Sunday morning, and not being able to make the last minute adjustments based on the inactives. Now that golf is winding down, I'm hoping to get back on track.