Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

2009 mint sets for sale cheap - each in their unopened boxes

I have up to (25) 2009 mint sets for sale. These are unopened and haven't been searched for any errors/double die, etc. Each set contains all of the P&D mint-marked coins for that year including the 2009 commemorative pennies that are struck in the original bronze, not zinc. Each set has $14.38 in face value of coins if you were to cash them in at the bank. I'm asking $16 each + shipping and PayPal fees (3%). If there is no interest after a week I will probably just crack these open and take them to the bank to deposit for cash. PM if interested in one or xx quantity. Obviously if you take them all, your shipping per unit will be cheaper as I can probably fit them all in a single large priority mailer box.

Thanks,
Tim

Comments

• Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

This kinda tempting..

• claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

PM sent!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭

Pm sent