Badges
Do you know what would be nice? If all our badges could be grouped together by type - rather than mixed. For example, Like Badge #3 would be next to Like Badge #2 and next to Like Badge #1.
Agree?
Comments
-
I'm sad, I never got my 1 year anniversary 'cake' badge

But your @Insider2 is a valid request

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb, Ricko
Bad transactions with : nobody to date
0 -
I read where you asked about that. This is a large place to monitor. Eventually, they catch up if they get behind.
I've tried to move the badges around myself with no luck. I'll bet It would cost too much money to program in my suggestion. Perhaps in a few years when all this is wiped out and a new CU started from zero, it's something they can add.0 -
Actually, and I'm no expert since my Masters Thesis was a Finite Element computer program [before computers had mice/keyboards/ or monitors]..................I don't think it would cost much at all..................and I think your idea of "organization" makes a lot of common sense...................it will happen

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb, Ricko
Bad transactions with : nobody to date
0 -
Bets?
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum