Home Q & A Forum
Options

Badges

Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you know what would be nice? If all our badges could be grouped together by type - rather than mixed. For example, Like Badge #3 would be next to Like Badge #2 and next to Like Badge #1.

Agree?

Comments

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sad, I never got my 1 year anniversary 'cake' badge :disappointed:

But your @Insider2 is a valid request :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

I read where you asked about that. This is a large place to monitor. Eventually, they catch up if they get behind.
    I've tried to move the badges around myself with no luck. I'll bet It would cost too much money to program in my suggestion. Perhaps in a few years when all this is wiped out and a new CU started from zero, it's something they can add.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 25, 2017 5:39PM

Actually, and I'm no expert since my Masters Thesis was a Finite Element computer program [before computers had mice/keyboards/ or monitors]..................I don't think it would cost much at all..................and I think your idea of "organization" makes a lot of common sense...................it will happen :smile:

@Insider2

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

Bets? :)