Home Sports Talk

I can't get enough of this

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

I picked up Juju for my Fanatsy Team based on his celebration. Need that

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to see them having some fun.

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    I picked up Juju for my Fanatsy Team based on his celebration. Need that

m

All of that "celebrating" annoys me. Just spike the ball and go back to the huddle.

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:

HEY YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

B)

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Barry was the class of the end zone.

https://youtu.be/iKIRKo3pH90

I love that the NFL relaxed the rules and watch NFL Red Zone just to see them all

m

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Alright, that was the funniest and most original celebration I've seen in a long time. Good fun there....no urinating, gestures, etc

My fondness for this guy is growing by the day. The unpolluted nature of the celebration speaks for itself. Now for the things you may not know:

Youngest player in the NFL (20). Doesn't have a driver's license, so he rides a bike to the Steelers' facility. Said bike was stolen a few days ago, but was found yesterday. Clearly, he has yet to receive the memo that he's supposed to be acting like an entitled punk, because he has a refreshing attitude and doesn't take himself seriously. Check this out and make sure you watch the vid in his tweet:

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21151369/stolen-bicycle-belonging-pittsburgh-steelers-rookie-juju-smith-schuster-recovered

Time to hop on eBay and procure a JuJu card!

I'm going to assume that no one saw this due to when it happened:

espn.com/video/clip?id=21220606

Juju led me to a fanatsy win yesterday. I'm all aboard

m