Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

53 Bowman Color & B&W Complete Sets

Hello all,
I'm new here, this is my first post.

So I have a complete set of the 53 Bowman color and a complete set of the 53 Bowman black & white.
The cards are ungraded but I believe if graded that both sets would grade from 8.5 to 9.5.
These cards are perfect. They look like they are new cards. (Except for card #160 which has a light little line of imperfection on the top rear corner.)
I want to sell but I'm not sure how I want to sell them.

Either selling them as one lot of 224 cards ungraded, splitting the color and b&w sets, selling piece by piece ungraded, or getting them graded and selling piece by piece.

What should I do?

And I'm taking serious offers.

Comments

• Options
    BatpigBatpig Posts: 460 ✭✭✭
    1. Post a few pics.
    2. If you honestly believe they'll grade 8.5 or better, get them graded, but see #1.
  • Options
    scag216scag216 Posts: 3
    edited October 25, 2017 9:17AM

I am on my phone and just starting the work day. I have a pic of me holding both sets, not a very good pic but proof that I have them. I also have a pic of the Mantle card front and back but that's all I have on my phone right now.
    I'll try to upload them but it didn't seem to work when I tried a second ago.
    But if I can't upload now I will after work.

I can email the pics I have on my phone to anyone that is interested.

• Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Pm sent

• Options

I sent pics to all that have requested. Check your inbox from clevegrad216

• Options
    BatpigBatpig Posts: 460 ✭✭✭

They're reprints. Not really even good ones. Borders are too large and the stock on the back is clearly modern.

• Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

Rats, I was sure I was going to be able to land a complete '53 Bowman set in 9.5. :*