Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

I have a few odd numbered bills. I'll try to post a pic

KenshinKenshin Posts: 4
edited October 25, 2017 8:56AM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

This is a $20 bill, it says it was printed as series 2013. MG 11411937 B. If you observe this rare bill actually has 2 dates in the serial numbers, both 1141, which from what I found was 2/02/1141 the "Battle of Lincoln", and the "Battle of Samarkand". And the other date is full of events and important historical events, 1937
In which there was, The Great Depression, Amelia Earhart, the Hindenburg Disaster, Memorial Day Massacre, The Battle of Shanghai, and quite a lot more, double check my research if you need to, and let me know if anyone is interested.

Here to see if I can help some collectors while also make something to save for my kids so when they get older, they will have nice savings to be able to fall back on, or use as they see fit.

Comments

• Options

My number is 419-378-2919, if you would like to text me directly, if someone calls and I don't answer, leave message stating what the call is about, and I will call back as soon as I can.

Here to see if I can help some collectors while also make something to save for my kids so when they get older, they will have nice savings to be able to fall back on, or use as they see fit.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh ?
    Am I missing something here ?

Timbuk3
  • Options

Not that I can think of, but that could be because I'm not exact apon what you are confused about, what do you want to know?

• Options

HAHAHAHA!

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

Fancycashcom on Ebay: myurl

fancycashcom@gmail.com