Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

6 Bicentennial Uncirculated 40% Sets 80.00 Shipped

ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 24, 2017 4:01PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

6 Bicentennial Uncirculated Sets 80.00 Shipped. 5 of the sets are in OGP with COA's and display frames, the 6th set is missing the COA and is in the frame. Some shelf wear on packaging from having been stored since purchase.

None of the coins are going to make a 70 due to 70's Mint quality control so if you are hoping to get perfect coins from these you should pass. One of the sets has some rub on one of the Ikes and the containing plastic.

SOLD - A nice 8 Reales piece recovered from the wreck of El Cazador (The Hunter). This is in a Global Certification Services slab (which I am pretty sure is the same as the old PCI slab) and has a brief history of the ship, its mission, and its fate. The slab is in pristine condition and the coin has good detail on the front facing reverse while the obverse is a great example of the shipwreck effect. $65.00 shipped to you for a part of US history you can hold in your hand! This would make a great Christmas gift to a YN or aspiring history buff IMO.

PPG or check / money order accepted. Check must clear unless you are in my circle of trust! I can provide board references if needed. Let me know if you have any questions!

K

ANA LM

Comments