Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Free Inventory software?

Any recommendations of free software I can use to catalogue, search, organize my cards and be able to upload pictures for each card and input details like (estimated grade, value, etc)

Comments

• Options
    prgsdwprgsdw Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭

The PSA registry lets you do that. You can add non-PSA items and upload images for them. You can track the purchase date and price, the source of purchase and provide owners comments or personal notes. You can even add an estimate of the condition in the grade column (e.g. NM-MT for example). The description column has the set and card info, there is a column for card number, etc. You can sort the inventory by any of the columns provided and can customize the columns.

There are some limitations - I don't believe you can create a "set" with raw items. But as said above, you can sort by any of the inventory columns. You also can't create a showcase with raw items.

Hope that helps.

• Options
    Luke1989Luke1989 Posts: 136 ✭✭

Yes immensely. I have begun entering my cards. I got a jewelers loupe coming in a few days so I will have to update grades when it comes in.

• Options

Where can you find the population of a specific card?

• Options
    bbcemporiumbbcemporium Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

On PSA's website, under pop report. Also, you don't need a loupe to grade cards. A properly lit room and your eyes will do the trick.

Registry Sets

"Common sense is the best distributed commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it"
  • Options

I didn't know PSA offers that for non PSA cards. That's pretty cool. I know what I'm doing tonight.

• Options

:) thanks all and I don't have the best lit area and maybe with a loupe I will be more critical cause I feel I over grade my cards lol

• Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

@prgsdw said:
    The PSA registry lets you do that. You can add non-PSA items and upload images for them. You can track the purchase date and price, the source of purchase and provide owners comments or personal notes. You can even add an estimate of the condition in the grade column (e.g. NM-MT for example). The description column has the set and card info, there is a column for card number, etc. You can sort the inventory by any of the columns provided and can customize the columns.

There are some limitations - I don't believe you can create a "set" with raw items. But as said above, you can sort by any of the inventory columns. You also can't create a showcase with raw items.

Hope that helps.

+1

Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options

I have finished uploading 1000 of my cards so far it is awesome!