Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 1965 and 1971 Topps Baseball Cello Packs!

I know, who doesn’t have extras of these two laying around???
I have some trade bait if anyone has either they’d like to move!

Thanks ~

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    edited October 21, 2017 8:26AM

Steve - don't remember if we ever spoke about this one. Several years ago I spoke with Steve Hart about this pack and the reason it received such a low grade was because of the price sticker. SOOOOO, I decide to try to get the sticker off ... it didn't work. LOL

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

OUCH! So, did you score anything that made your 'sticky' efforts pay off Doug??

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

IIRC Steve, about half the cards were O/C. Other than that they were real nice. Probably got around $100.00 for everything. Nope, I'll never try to take off a price tag again. LMAO. How are your wife and you doing? I hope well.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

All’s well here Doug. Thanks for asking. Hope your family is doing well too!

Kick on some of your buddies doors sitting on all those old packs that are
    just taking up space in their homes and let’s move some wax and cello!!!
    Tim won’t sell me his “Good” stuff....yet..... but he’s constantly tempting me.

• Options

iBump