Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1961 Topps Juan Marichal, PSA would grade this.....

MintacularMintacular Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭

There is a small surface indentation maybe 1/8th inch on arm as if someone wrote on top of card but not actually on it.....Also, do you think value is over/under $60? Thanks, Pat P.S. Thanks to those who have commented on my other threads similar to this one....Note: The white "crust" is from sheet, not on card. ....

Comments

• Options
    Mickey MaysMickey Mays Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    edited October 19, 2017 12:43PM

6-7

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Id say PSA 5-6 so value after paying to have it graded would be 45-65. Cant see it grading higher than that with centering,corners, and print dots. Not to mention the indent you are talking about. I had a Key card with exactly what you are describing and the card was 50-50 all around and looked mint. Came back a 7.

• Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

6 with the indentation with a long shot at a 7.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

Always hard to guess from a scan, but I say 6. Value looks to be well worth the attempt. One 6 went for about $80.00. That card was probably an 8OC.
    Also looks like this card is prone to being off-center, yours is better than average I would guess. If the grader isn't bothered by the print spots or top corner on back, you will make some nice cash.
    Good luck!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    Dand522612Dand522612 Posts: 417 ✭✭✭

I'd say solid 7. Rough cut on left border is sweet. Although I would need to see the "indent in the light" as RP would say.

• Options
    MintacularMintacular Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭

Update, I sold the card on eBay for $100 dlvd

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mintacular said:
    Update, I sold the card on eBay for $100 dlvd

Good decision.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set