Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Wanted 2011 Heritage Green tint Cards Major Leagues no minors

metsmets Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hello,

Down to the last 2 cards i need to finish the Green tint 2011 Topps Heritage cards. All three are Ruth cards and i am willing to go to $100 for each of them. Let me know if you have one.

142 Ruth - Coaching for the Dodgers
143 Ruth - Greatest Sports Hero

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Options

I was able to get 1 off of ebay so it looks like i will pay up to $70 for the Ruth green tint cards. If you have one i need please let me know. I updated the list.

• Options

I nice 2011 Heritage Set ends today at REA - If anyone here wins it and is looking to break it up please let me know.

• Options
    edited January 28, 2018 1:19PM

Yes I saw that listing and did grab quite a few from their auctions. I am now down to 3 green tint cards (Updated list at top). No I am not actively going after the red (I think i have 2 or 3) or the blue cards (I have 0 of these), That is one reason I did not go after the set from REA that hard. I am planning on going after some of the other inserts to this set such as the coins and auto's at a later time (maybe even the red and blue tint cards). I picked this set since it is the 62 set and that is when the Mets came into the NL. Most Heritage sets I just do the master set and pick up some extra Met cards to go with the team set.

• Options

I do have the Konerko. I got the one from Just collect and of course I got one in a box I purchased that same week. oh well. The Babe #144 from your list is available on eBay this week but i am passing as the starting bid is $200. If it does not sell I will see what it get listed for in the future. I am still garbing the occasional box when the price is right so i will keep an eye out for you.PM me if you are interested in Konerko off eBay. I have no sold a bunch on here but have purchased a bunch from Tim.