Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

! ! Awesome Pulls Today ! !

We stopped at Target today & bought a $19.99 box of '02 Topps Debut Football & also bought "2" packs of '01-'02 Pacific Titanium
Hockey.
When we got home we ripped the Debut Football 1st & on the 2nd pack of it we opened we pulled;

Joey Harrington RC Auto #ed 330/1499-Beautiful Card

Then we opened the "2" packs of Titanium Hockey & we pulled;

Pavel Datsyuk RC #ed 433/534-Beautiful Card

Needless to say,not too bad an investment!!
BY THE WAY NIETHER OF THESE CARDS ARE FOR TRADE AT THIS TIME!
Bob & CJ
Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.

Comments

• Options
    Nice Pulls!!! Especially the Datsyuk... who plays for the soon to be stanley cup champs image
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    hey bob...good ta see ya around again...what ta need for the harrington card ...ya know ya want me to have it image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    next in line fer the harrington
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

• Options
    CJ & I were going nuts here;it was pretty awesome! Going to hang onto both for awhile tho.LOL
    By the way,the Wings ain't won it yet so just wait & see.That was an instant classic game last night!! 2 great teams played in it!!
    GO HURRICANES!!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    2 great teams??? i thought the game was between Detroit and Carolina??? LMAO. 1 team who bought players to win the cup and another team who shouldnt even be in the final... oh well just my opinion image
  • Options
    thats pretty cool that you got two michigan guys.
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    My congrats go out to the Younger Family!!!!! NBT image
    The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!
  • Options
    Everyone is entitled to thier opinion but doesn't mean your anywhere near correct tho.True,Wings did buy thier way here kind of like the Yankees do in baseball but as far as Carolina not belonging here you are way off base.
    Let's see,they beat the Devils, the Canadians & the Maple Leafs;now how many Stanley Cups have those teams won in the past!!! Our opinion is that they DO belong right where they are!!

Vittle-What are you smoking there buddy;put the pipe down!! LOL
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

• Options
    No Comment on the buying the Cup thing. The Avs payroll is near the Wings... and the Flyer & Ranger are higher... Just an observation... and you know that you are just holding that Datsyuk for meimage
    Tradelists
    Now Collecting- Ed Belfour, any RedWings, Brian Griese, Bobby Higginson, Will Clark, U of M players
    Let me Know what you have!
    Bad Trader: Heavyd5424