Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Just got my most recent sub back UPDATED 12-1-17

erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 1, 2017 2:05PM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

I recently used 11 of my 15 platinum club membership submissions and just got these back from PSA.
This was my first Jordan ever that graded a PSA 10. I was hoping for a 9 and its great i got a 10. I already sold it and this card alone paid for my Platinum Club Membership so very happy there.

I was hoping for an 8 or 9 on these two so pretty happy getting back 8's on both. PSA has only graded 8 of this 88 Italian No Soccer player variation with just two 8's & one 9 in the Pop Report.

Was hoping for a 6 or 7 on this 87 Merchante so pretty happy with this one as well.

I'm ecstatic over these two Basket 16's. Their both the first ever graded by PSA so pretty cool ihave a couple of 1/1's for now.

These two were the biggest head scratchers for me.
This 87 Panini Supersport i cracked from a BGS 9 right before submitting and nothing stands out why it didn't come back at least an 8.

This 88 Panini didn't have the bright white borders as other copies of the same sticker.

These three came back as two N9's & an N8: Miscut
This 1986-87 Spanish Super Canasta sticker wasn't in the Pop report so i knew it was gonna be a gamble coming back graded.

The grader left a message saying the back fell off this 89 Gigantes. Turns out it was an album cut that i missed before submitting.

This Basket 16 came back Miscut. I didn't check the No qualifiers box hoping that it would at least get slabbed but didn't happen.

Overall I'm very happy with the order. :)

Comments