Home Sports Talk
Options

This was supposed to be about the POS OBJ........NOT COWBOY HATERS!!!!! Move on!!!!

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 1, 2017 12:45PM in Sports Talk

Just how much more crap does OBJ have to pull before the Giants let him go!!!! The guy is a POS and should not be tolarated!

He is not worth it. He is good but replaceable. I could find a receiver on every team in the NFL that I would rather have.

What are your thoughts........and NO I wouldn't want him on the Cowboys. And hopefully Jerry wouldn't either!

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 1, 2017 11:05AM

By your standards the Cowboys wouldn't be able to field a team

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

@Justacommeman said:
    By your standards the Cowboys wouldn't be able to field a team

mark

Come on Mark........we don't have anybody as bad as him! You are a hoot. :)

• Options
    edited October 1, 2017 11:58AM

Jon over the years the Cowboys roster has resembled a police blotter. Drugs, weapons, domestic abuse, manslaughter just to name a few

mark

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 1, 2017 11:47AM

I guess end zone antics are worse than breaking the law?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    dbtunrdbtunr Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

it wouldn't surprise me if he is traded in the offseason. I'd take 2 #1 picks for him.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dbtunr said:
    it wouldn't surprise me if he is traded in the offseason. I'd take 2 #1 picks for him.

he is not worth that , maybe a 2nd rounder.

• Options

@grote15 said:

Breaking law NO.........being accused by a lying women with several different stories YES!

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@grote15 said:

Breaking law NO.........being accused by a lying women with several different stories YES!

I was taking about Dez Bryant

mark

• Options

@dbtunr said:

He's not worth 2 # anything pics. He's not that great.

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@grote15 said:

mark

Or Greg Hardy...or..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

@grote15 said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@grote15 said:

mark

Or Greg Hardy...or..

The Cowboys knowingly sign convicted felons. OJ is available starting today

m

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

ouch.

• Options

@Justacommeman said:
    Jon over the years the Cowboys roster has resembled a police blotter. Drugs, weapons, domestic abuse, manslaughter just to name a few

mark

I have no problem with Dez. And who the heck are you talking about with "manslaughter?????? Hardy is the worst we ever had and he is gone.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dbtunr said:

Giants would never get two 1st round picks for him with only one year left on his deal. I do think they might be able to get one 1st though. I also think his antics are overblown bigtime. Its not like he's out getting arrested or hitting women,most of his issues are stupid little immature sideline incidents. Any other team not playing in NY and we'd probably not even be talking about it.

• Options
    dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Or Sam Hurd, or Dwayne Goodrich, or Dexter Clinkscale, or Nate Newton, or Michael Irvin or ....

This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.
  • Options

@dallasactuary said:
    Or Sam Hurd, or Dwayne Goodrich, or Dexter Clinkscale, or Nate Newton, or Michael Irvin or ....

Boy that brought out the haters! What did Michael Irvin do??????

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@dallasactuary said:

Cocaine off a hookers a$$. I guess that gets him into the Cowboys hall of honor

You started this non sense

m

• Options
    edited October 1, 2017 12:36PM

@DIMEMAN said:

@dallasactuary said:

Whenever he is on one of those football shows he mumbles it drives me crazy.

I also feel like he thinks he can dress like deion sanders , but .......not even close

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@dallasactuary said:

m

Mark.....I'm talking about on the field antics......not crazy stuff they do in their personal life.....come on man!!!

• Options

No team is gonna get rid of that kind of talent just because of on the field antics.

• Options
    edited October 1, 2017 12:49PM

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

I have no problem with Dez. And who the heck are you talking about with "manslaughter?????? Hardy is the worst we ever had and he is gone.

Not one but two. Goodrich and Josh Brent.

You had a guy on your roster with aggravated assault charges with a deadly weapon

m

• Options
    edited October 1, 2017 12:49PM

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@dallasactuary said:

m

Mark.....I'm talking about on the field antics......not crazy stuff they do in their personal life.....come on man!!!

Dez Bryant hits his mom and you are worried about Beckham's on the field antics? Worry about your own house.

It's hard to win when you don't have enough guys with character. The the Cowboys have had plenty of characters

m

• Options

@erikthredd said:
    No team is gonna get rid of that kind of talent just because of on the field antics.

Like I said before....he is not that great.

• Options
    dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Irvin also cut a teammate with a knife because he wouldn't let Irvin cut in front of him in the haircut line at training camp. Or is training camp also "personal life", where hijinks like getting caught with 215 pounds of marijuana in your car is just fun and games? The Cowboys, at least for most of the 1990's, were an organized criminal conspiracy using football as a cover. Similar to the Sopranos, but far less likeable.

This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.
  • Options

You're entitled to your opinion. I am in no way a Giants or OBJ fan but i'd take him over Dez all day.

• Options

@erikthredd said:
    You're entitled to your opinion. I am in no way a Giants or OBJ fan but i'd take him over Dez all day.

Dez is soft , like a creampuff, obj is a fighter unfortunately he is mildly retarded .

• Options

@dallasactuary said:
    Irvin also cut a teammate with a knife because he wouldn't let Irvin cut in front of him in the haircut line at training camp. The Cowboys, at least for most of the 1990's, were an organized criminal conspiracy using football as a cover. Similar to the Sopranos, but far less likeable

Shameful

m

• Options

@bronco2078 said:

@erikthredd said:

Dez is soft , like a creampuff, obj is a fighter unfortunately he is mildly retarded .

Yeah right......I'll take that "creampuff" any day! I just love you haters. :)

• Options

Aren't the Cowboys playing?

m

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

m

they are losing at the moment

• Options

They will have 2 min. to go down the field for a TD to win......doesn't look good.

• Options
    edited October 1, 2017 1:18PM

@bronco2078 said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

they are losing at the moment

Oh yeah

m

• Options

Did they win?

mark

• Options

That O-line that everybody raves about looked like crap! Sad when you lose to the Rams!

• Options

@Justacommeman said:
    Did they win?

mark

Half yard short to keep it going!

• Options

No its sad when your team puts up 30 at home including coming back from down 14pts in the 4th quarter and still lose to the Panthers at the buzzer.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:
    That O-line that everybody raves about looked like crap! Sad when you lose to the Rams!

Oh they lost? They scored 30 points. Maybe they can play both sides of the ball.

They sure could have used Romo on that last drive

mark

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

i love this thread oh so much

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

Oh they lost? They scored 30 points. Maybe they can play both sides of the ball.

mark

You are trying to get me banned with those remarks! No comment!

I will say on that last drive DAK sure could have used some protection from the OL.....looked like a jail break every down.

• Options
    edited October 1, 2017 1:36PM

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

mark

I will say on that last drive DAK sure could have used some protection from the OL.....looked like a jail break every down.

Romo is the all time Cowboy leader with game winning drives is all I meant. Could have used one then

Dak is 2-3 his last five game

The trend is not his friend

m

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

mark

Romo is the all time Cowboy leader with game winning drives is all I meant. Could have used one then
    Maybe that is because he always got us behind with his poor play!!!
    Dak is 2-3 his last five game
    I will take DaK over Tony ANY day.!!!!!!
    The trend is not his friend

m

• Options

@erikthredd said:
    No its sad when your team puts up 30 at home including coming back from down 14pts in the 4th quarter and still lose to the Panthers at the buzzer.

Yeah, the Cowboys had 440 yards in offence. The O line kept them in the game

m

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

@erikthredd said:

m

Pats defense gave up 444 yards to the Panthers offense at home lol.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@Justacommeman said:

@erikthredd said:

m

They have been putrid

m

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

@erikthredd said:

@Justacommeman said:

@erikthredd said:

m

They have been putrid

m

Yup no doubt about that. I think between Belichick & Patricia they eventually right the ship but these losses may really hurt them come seeding time.

• Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

I’m not a Cowboys hater. I’m a Rams fan, therefore I’m an “every other team that’s not the Rams” hater.

Saying that. I can’t say I’m not amused by Dallas fans after a loss.

• Options

@TNP777 said:
    I’m not a Cowboys hater. I’m a Rams fan, therefore I’m an “every other team that’s not the Rams” hater.

They (Cowboy fans) don't take it well when then lose to an inferior team.

• Options
    edited October 1, 2017 6:41PM

Right now, it's the Cowboys that are the inferior team. They've beaten two teams this season~the winless Giants and the Cards who barely beat the winless 49ers.

• Options

The Rams other 2 wins was against Colts and Niner's.........not must there either. ;)

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@TNP777 said:

They (Cowboy fans) don't take it well when then lose to an inferior team.

Jon, Cowboys fans are poor winners and even poorer losers. They aren't exclusive in that regards

m