Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: RACK ATTACK!! 1974 Topps FB Rack Pack (BBCE Auth) + 81 FB Rack, 77 BB, 78 BB, 79 and 80 BB Racks

slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking to sell some of my unopened collection here. One of the racks is authenticated by BBCE and the rest are guaranteed to pass inspection as well. All of the non-holdered racks are guaranteed to be authentic. The majority of racks were sourced from members here. All the racks have the cards in their proper sections and the headers are all unpunched. I will post some scans of the packs here so you can see what they look like. Scans are available upon request. All prices are delivered and based on PP Friends and Family (please add 3% for PP Goods/Invoice).

1974 Topps football unopened rack pack in BBCE holder SOLD
Current BBCE price on a 74 FB rack on their site is $280 (before shipping). I am looking to sell this quickly so I will put this one up for exactly 25% off and I will pick up shipping. The price is based on PP net to me, so PP Friends and Family is $210 (add 3% for PP Goods). Feel free to ask questions. Thanks for looking.

1981 Topps FB Rack Pack (with price sticker) -- $60

For baseball the following prices are for common racks

1977 rack: $175 (3 available)

**1978 common rack: SOLD

**1979 common rack: SOLD*

1980 common rack SOLD

For HOF Racks, prices are based on the player showing:

1978 Joe Morgan Top -- $110

1979 Joe Morgan Top $100

I will try and add more scans tonight, but I also know I have the following HOF showing racks:

1978 Andre Dawson $130
1978 Willie Stargell (Top) $110
1978 Dennis Eckersley (Top) $105

1979 Steve Carlton (Top) $95

Steve

Comments

• Options

Bump for new racks

Steve
  • Options

Thanks for the sweet deal Steve.

• Options
    SdubSdub Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Steve, great to do business with you as always. Thank You

Collecting PSA 9's from 1970-1977. Raw 9's from 72-77. Raw 10's from '78-'83.
    Collecting Unopened from '72-'83; mostly BBCE certified boxes/cases/racks.
    Prefer to buy in bulk.
  • Options
    edited November 1, 2017 11:52AM

@LuvOldPacks said:
    Thanks for the sweet deal Steve.

Thank you for your purchase!

@Sdub said:
    Steve, great to do business with you as always. Thank You

JB, it is my pleasure. Always an easy deal with you. Hopefully, I will get up to your neck of the woods early next year and we can catch up in person.

Steve
  • Options
    edited November 1, 2017 11:55AM

My apologies for not updating this thread earlier as I have had multiple inquiries on the common racks from 78-80. Common racks from 78-80 are all sold, but I still have two or three 77 racks and about 7 or 8 racks from 78 with HOFers on top or bottom as well as 2 racks from 79 (one with Joe Morgan and one with Steve Carlton showing on top). I will update the thread with prices and pics of the racks still available later tonight. PM's are going out as well to those who have inquired already. Thanks!

Steve