Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

PCGS-graded coins now on Ebay

Just a short note to say I have a few PCGS-graded coins on Ebay just now. Two of them close today, the rest on Sunday. These are three German marks (including a 1906-E in MS 63), three gem Japanese (one is an MS 67 1915 (Taisho 4) 10 sen), three British (two George V coins and an MS 65 George VI English shilling, a PopTop), four Swiss silver (including an 1898 1/2 franc and a 1911 franc) and six New Zealand (including two MS 65 red pennies - 1940 and 1951). I do not know how to post a link to these 19 listings, but my seller handle is gscoins.

Thanks and please feel free to shoot me any questions via PM.

Comments

• Options
    1960NYGiants1960NYGiants Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭✭

May I suggest adding a link in your post?

Gene

Life member #369 of the Royal Canadian Numismatic Association
    Member of Canadian Association of Token Collectors

Collector of:
    Canadian coins and pre-confederation tokens
    Darkside proof/mint sets dated 1960
    My Ebay
  • Options
    gscoinsgscoins Posts: 285 ✭✭✭

An excellent idea, but (as I said above) I don't know how to do that. Perhaps someone could teach me how?

Thanks.

• Options
    PBRatPBRat Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭

Here's a link ... gscoins on eBay

But, I only see one coin listed.

• Options
    YouYou Posts: 141 ✭✭✭

How do so many people on here not know how to copy links? Just select the link at the top of the webpage, right click and press "copy," then right click where you want paste it and press "paste."

• Options
    gscoinsgscoins Posts: 285 ✭✭✭

My tech inadequacy is clearly showing here, but for the life of me I cannot find the link at the top of my selling page on Ebay. So, I don't know what to click on.

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

Try clicking "See other items" in your listing. It should display the link to your stuff.