Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For Sale on eBay; 1991 Fleer Pro Visions Blank Back Proofs......signed by Terry Smith.

I am downsizing my Pro Visions collection a bit and Just wanted to post here that I have several auction-style offerings of these tough proof cards. They are from near complete sets of the 1991 Baseball and Football versions. All are blank backed and signed by Terry Smith who did the artwork on them. All are listed individually, so if you are a player collector, this is a better way to buy.

Here is a link to one of the Bo Jackson versions available. You can find the rest of the auctions through my seller listings.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272857415134?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you check out my "Fleer Pro Visions Thread", they are shown there as well with some backstory.

Thanks for anyone who looks

Currently collecting PSA graded:

1991 & 1992 Fleer Pro Visions
1952 Topps

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are sweet! If it was any players I collect, I'd definitely be interested. Good luck with your sales.

FYI... the FB ones might get more eyeballs if listed in the 'Football Cards' category instead of 'Baseball Cards'.

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

Always like the baseball PV's. Wish they would bring them back one year with current players. Best of luck on your sales.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options

Thanks fellas, I appreciate the good words!! We'll see what happens.

Larkin- Gonna send you a PM......

Currently collecting PSA graded:

1991 & 1992 Fleer Pro Visions
    1952 Topps