Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1798 Large Cent with cud, plus a few other coins

dpvilladpvilla Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Terms:
All items guaranteed to be genuine unless otherwise identified as a copy or replica.
All die varieties guaranteed to be properly attributed.
7-day no hassle return on all purchases.
I will ship only to U.S. addresses.
Shipping costs are included in all prices unless otherwise stated.
Accepted Payment Options: Checks, Money Orders and PayPal (add 3% to the sale price for PayPal).

-- ** See something you like but don't like the asking price? Contact me to discuss. ** --

Thanks.

dpvilla@aol.com
......................................................................................................................................

1826 Half Cent - counterstamped "RD"
Sharp coin that has been counterstamped twice with the letters "RD" using a prepared punch.
Guaranteed genuine.....$80

1878 Large Cent S-187 Type II
This one has been in my collection for many years. Attractive NGC XF40 with a large rim cud on the obverse rim at 3 o'clock. Medium brown color and sharply struck. Scratches are on the holder, not the coin.......HOLD

1838 Reeded Edge Half Dollar
This is a raw coin that has great original color on both sides. I haven't submitted this piece for grading but my guess is that it would grade UNC details (It was probably lightly wiped ages ago). You have to tilt the coin just right under a bright light to see the evidence. Still a very nice example of the reeded edge design.......$810

Comments