Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Bat rack in the Man Cave!

Got some stuff out of the closet!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set

Comments

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice display. :+1::+1:

It's really great when you have room to display a collection and you don't have to keep it in a closet or a cabinet.

Thanks for sharing.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hiya Joe

Looks great!

I don't have the wall space for that.

Is that Harmon's sig? Nice touch.

Mike
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's his sig. Rack was a gift from a buddy. He knows someone who has some kind of a router that can take an auto and route it into the wood.

I thought it was very cool!

Upstairs walls are all the wife's. I had the lower level "Harmonized" a long time ago. We share.....................er she let's us share! LOL

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭

I love the custom idea itself, but am especially fond of this being that it's Killebrew. I've always liked the man, but only recently started collecting him.

Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Upstairs walls are all the wife's. I had the lower level "Harmonized" a long time ago. We share.....................er she let's us share! LOL

We have our "man caves" and they have their "she sheds"

Mike
  • Options
    robert67robert67 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 19, 2017 1:06PM

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, it looks great!