Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Donruss all sold at my asking price

oz_in_ohiooz_in_ohio Posts: 184 ✭✭

All Sold

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

With PSA 8s listed for $12, and 7s unlikely to recover grading fees, the condition of these knocks them down to maybe $3-5 for the lot if you can find a buyer.

• Options

Then i suggest you dont buy them..... Just like all others they are knocked down while i have them but are perfect when you have them

• Options

I wasn't planning to as they don't interest me. You asked for era and value, I gave you what I found in a few seconds by Googling 'vote for rock music sticker'. There's not a single recent sale of any from that set in eBay completed listings (hence the 'if you can find a buyer') and even in higher grades they're not priced for much. If you think those are perfect, feel free to send them in for grading and/or price them however you want to, but don't expect any assistance from me in the future with that attitude.

• Options

I have had so many people critisize me and the goods i have...How would you be if you got it time and time again...maybe you would have the attitude as well...This PGS rubbish is useless...We should not have to spend hundreds of doillars with them to then get back from people thay are crap....I am not asking for assistance as i have gathered the average person in here is like pawn stars until things are theirs.

• Options
    edited September 20, 2017 3:31PM

@oz_in_ohio said:
    What era please and value??
    @oz_in_ohio said:
    I am not asking for assistance

I bet you're a real blast at parties.

• Options
    YouYou Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    edited September 20, 2017 5:08PM

Oz, I have seen a lot of toxic people on this forum, but I think you might top them all. You don't seem to know the first bit about anything in any of your posts, but you act like you do and then get all prissy when you're told something you don't want to hear. You're not special, and you don't have the right to bully people who know a lot more than you when all they're doing is trying to help out. We don't need you here. Please refrain from posting in the future.

• Options
    YouYou Posts: 141 ✭✭✭

If multiple different people are consistently criticizing you, there is a reason for that, and that reason is you.

• Options

What are you calling multiple????2 2 is a couple, a few = 3 , some = 5...I have seen there are parasites that feed off others blood and want everything for nothing on here?
    They are the toxic ones , also lousy and stingy at that... They will give a server $2 tip to just bring some plates to the table and wait on you when you can get up and get them yourselves and have no reason to for them to bring food to you but to physically own something that is 50% of that sum if not cheaper ( meaning $1 ), you will frown upon it....I am so glad i have retired from coins and collectibles and have made my fortune when times were good...As i have said i am just selling off my collections and if you dont like what i have to say, THEN DONT READ IT!!!! This unc craze nowadays is throwing the average collector to the garbage heap and you know what will happen when those people like all the young generation growing up of todays eras dissappear?????.... the hobby will be gone and you have no one to thank but yourselves don't you???...The hobby needs the young blood to carry it on but all you lot can see is a plastic perspex container with a few letters on it ...But of course, as i was a part time dealer down under and then turned full time in 1984, then retired from it in 2011 with over 50 years in the hobby i know nothing and your beloved grading complanies know it all. I bet some of those people in the grading companies are younger then my children...What experience could have they had?? You go your merry way and let see if you can retire from philatelics, numismatics and general collecting.....I DONT THINK SO!!!!!
    Please have a laugh at this as well ( said in a condescending tone )
    Have a nice day

• Options

Just another derro suffering from DADS disease.

• Options

one R...nor 2...Go buy a dictionary

• Options
    OddRodzOddRodz Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzA4XLjRaM

If it's GWAR,, it's GOOOOD !

• Options

as i say to my ex wife in a patronizing voice..." What ever you say dear "

• Options

I agree about the inexperience of grading companies. Beckett has no clue even about Marvel and other mainstream non-sport cards. Very strange to me. Beckett might as well just only grade very common modern Sportscards.