Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Slightly bent/dented corner. Worth trying to straighten and resub?

I’m leaning on hell no. I wouldn’t want to risk damaging the card. But I have a 93 SP Jeter in a PSA 7. It’s extremely clean. No marks on the foil. Probably would’ve been an 8 if it wasn’t for the bottom right corner. It has a slight ding/dent that I’m sure is what caused the 7. It actually seems like more of an indentation than a bend. Would it be worth cracking out, attempting to flatten the corner and resub? I’m leaning to no, just because of the cards value. Also, I wouldn’t even know how to “repair” this corner and not mess up the card. Flatten carefully in a screw down? It’s tough to see at certain angles. Tried to capture it the best I could.

myslabs.to/smzcards

Comments

• Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭

great card but i really dont see how you can fix that, it will always have that way to it even after.

# 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea the more I think about it, it’s not so much a bend but more of an indent. No way to pull that off.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    Dand522612Dand522612 Posts: 417 ✭✭✭

No, to hell no

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

There was a thread about hitting the buttons by error on a smart phone. It almost happened to me on your post Dand and I just missed hitting the flag button. I did a search looking for that thread and I ended up on a thread from the sports talk forum about the flag. So glad I don't spend anytime there!