Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO: Picture Added-100 oz Englehard Silver Bar (struck): $1,747 delivered (equal to Spot + .49)

AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
edited September 22, 2017 7:31AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

The current price is set at $1,747 delivered (spot plus .49 currently) based on spot of $16.98 which is very competitive with the big bullion sellers such as APMEX.

This price is for payment by check/MO. I do not accept PayPal gift but will split PayPal fee's with you if you'd prefer to pay via PayPal. Because this is bullion, all sales are final, no returns will be accepted. Happy to send you a picture of the specific bar and can post it here this evening.

While I'm not as active as I used to be, I can certainly provide references. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Andrew

Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com

Comments

• Options

Picture added

Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options

Updated for price fluctuations.