Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

GAI and Pack Grading

Just wanted to know that the board thought in regards to unopened packs graded by GAI.

PackManInNC

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Overall, very reliable, especially within first generation holders with the silver flip, but any pack, graded or raw, should be scrutinized and evaluated based on its own merits and attributes.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    coinspackscoinspacks Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭

i'm a fan...i like the holder size and weight and also like the silver flips with the barcode on the back

• Options
    Dand522612Dand522612 Posts: 417 ✭✭✭

Grocery cello?? They are still out there. I thought these were concluded to not be legit.

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭

@grote15 said:
    Overall, very reliable, especially within first generation holders with the silver flip, but any pack, graded or raw, should be scrutinized and evaluated based on its own merits and attributes.

this.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

I'm a big of fan of early GAI graded cello packs.

Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    coinspackscoinspacks Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭

these seem like those grocery cellos that never really existed

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=1973+football+cello&_sacat=0