Home Precious Metals
Options

Record income in USA

2»

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cohodk said:

One of the problems is the perception of those current 60 year old middle managers making less than they did 20 years ago in the same position. They just don't realize how grossly over paid they were.

Ya your typical manager is fat that should be trimmed off the bone or paid minimum wage. Government is full of these too, no one knows why they are there or what they do but they are due a pension and they want to collect it

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,383 ✭✭✭✭✭

_no one knows why they are there _

voting block

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 28, 2017 7:15PM

unless they are in the top percentile, people who now make more will borrow more. the U.S. consumer has steadily relied on increasing amounts of debt to maintain an artificial standard of living. when that debt finally blows up so will their standard of living. unlike governments, individuals are held responsible for their debt.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

People with money aren't necessarily smarter. In fact , higher income only makes them think they're better. I'm a witness to this fact.

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TwoSides2aCoin said:
    People with money aren't necessarily smarter. In fact , higher income only makes them think they're better. I'm a witness to this fact.

In some cases, yes, folks get lucky. Most I know that have high incomes do so because they work smarter and harder than those in similar professions.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cohodk said:

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

In some cases, yes, folks get lucky. Most I know that have high incomes do so because they work smarter and harder than those in similar professions.

Hard work always pays, in every profession. And the smarter one works with income , the harder one's income can work for them. Wanna buy some silver ? ( shameless spam) LOL

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wanna buy some silver?

Someday.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear