Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

FS: Amazingly Toned 1951-D Roosevelt Dime (PCGS-MS68FB): Possibly Nicest 51-D PCGS Dime Out There?

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 24, 2017 5:18PM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

Heritage sold the pop 3 coin for $4,600 (check out the pics over there) and I like this specimen a lot more. Available here for $4,295 OBO. Off to eBay later this week.

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭

This coin is fresh. I know the coin well, It's from an old collection and is all there. I tried to buy the coin from Mitch's consignor before it upgraded but made the mistake of telling him I graded the coin a lock MS68FB. I put it right up there in the top 2 of the 6 graded. Might even be a plus in this coins future.

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

No question about the bands on that one! Nice dime!

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very pretty coin.

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a very hammered reverse, incredible bands, pretty obverse with a clean presentation all around.
    Whats not to like? Nothing, I'll take 48 just like it.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭

Technically “ok,” but I don’t like toned dimes.

;)

"You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see the coin is now listed in the Heritage FUN Auction.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. A no reserve auction. It is a great coin and I suspect it will find its way into a top registry set. Wondercoin.

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.