Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

been some years but i am back

Hey there guys this is lakersFAN , been about 3 years since i been around , had to get a new handle , forgot my password and the email was no longer in use , glad to be back , thinking about getting back into the hobby

Comments

• Options
    coinpro76coinpro76 Posts: 366 ✭✭✭

Welcome Back

all around collector of many fine things

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back, I like the new user name!

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome back!

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hiya Marcos

Welcome back!

Did you sell off your collection and quit?

What's your plan?

If I were starting over? I would sure go by my rule of limit focus and "stay" on budget.

Looking forward to your posts.

Mike
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome back Love the name also
    r u a believer?

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭

Welcome back

• Options

Appreciate it guys! it is great to be back , i got out of the Hobby sold off my cards etc , but i miss it , so i think i will get back into it lol i will forsure be on a budget Stone! , this time i am going to Enjoy it for the Hobby , not that i did not before , but it started to become less and less more fun because i had to have that high grade card , ie breaking your bank etc lol so this time i am going to enjoy the Card , not the grade! i will relive the memories from when i opened wax packs up in the 80's and 90's with each card i buy again , this is what i vow to do and not worry the condition , just taking that card i will think back to my childhood days and smile , being 43 years old time to switch it into another gear , im not getting younger lol and yes Jay0791 i am a believer , i live in the Pacific Northwest Oregon and all around me is forest and the big guy is around here believe it or not lol i have a close friend who goes out into areas where he knows where they are and i have found many interesting sightings on his videos , he goes out for 4-5 mile hikes from the nearest road into the woods and has come in contact , i have screen shots i took and ive never been out there "YET" , plans are before the winter comes this year , but a part of me is hesitant , just being honest lol , because things have been thrown at my friend on several occasions

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, hello, how ya been? - welcome....back :)

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

Brick , i been good man , thanks and you ? i am starting to remember alot of you guys again

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

Welcome back!! Was just out to Washington and Oregon area in August. Very beautiful area out there.

• Options
    TheThrill22TheThrill22 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Welcome back!

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

this time i am going to enjoy the Card , not the grade!

This may be the quote of the season!

That's probably why I don't own any really high end cards, at high end (buy) prices.

I've come to realize if I didn't get something when I could afford and the price went thru the roof? Then it's passed me by and I try to move on.

It's so trite - but a hobby is for fun.

Now that I'm totally retired? NOTHING should feel like work - especially a hobby.

Mike
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back and Happy Collecting!

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options

Ty Cakes ! Ty Thrill! and yes Stingray , the Pacific Northwest is beautiful! Heck yea Stone , there is a reason why each and everyone of us feel drawn to specific cards , it could be a 1976 Topps Baseball , or a 1987 Fleer Basketball sticker , it could have been you were downtown with your folks and they bought you that 1976 Topps pack and you remember the moment you pulled that rookie card , we all have those moments , but fun is where i am at now!

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back and GO Lakers