Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1965 Topps FB Unopened

I understand a find was made on a box of '65 topps FB unopened and that it's currently being auctioned off. I'm not an expert on this by any means so looking for opinions to the following questions:

1) I own a '65 topps FB unopened pack. I had it graded years ago by GAI and it graded a Mint 9. How do you think the value of this '65 pack will be effected by the find?

2) I understand GAI is now out of business. How would one get a '65 topps FB u opened graded in today's marketplace? I don't believe PSA graded the tall boy cards -- does Beckett? If you cannot get it graded, how can you put appropriate value on the pack -- perhaps an expert like BBE will authenticate??

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

No one legitimate will grade the tall boys in todays market. I am not sure if Steve has a void in his PSA contract that allows him to wrap it but if it is in an old GAI holder I think it will sell well if you were to put on market. I think many people who can never come near affording the box would more realistically bid on the pack.