Options

Baseball cards check them out

I dont watch baseball have no idea what there worth

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 9, 2017 3:28PM

Sorry man, all the older stuff is worth approximately $0.00 or donation to a charity. These cards were mass overproduced. The heritage and newer stuff is not my cup of tea, but I would guess if no hits or numbered cards exist you won't do to well either on them, but I will let another answer on the newer redone stuff.

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this thread #1 or 2 on the same stuff?

Again.

I could use context before commenting.

I opened a mess of stuff during this era with my son - so they have great sentimental value for me.

Mike
  • Options

@secretstash said:
    Sorry man, all the older stuff is worth approximately $0.00 or donation to a charity. These cards were mass overproduced. The heritage and newer stuff is not my cup of tea, but I would guess if no hits or numbered cards exist you won't do to well either on them, but I will let another answer on the newer redone stuff.

Thanks man i figured that i think ima go donate them at childrens hospital give them to all the kids appriate your time

• Options
    bighurt2000bighurt2000 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

Looked through your scans the 1995 Ultra Hitting Machines Gold Medallion #6 Ken Griffey Jr. you can get $2-$4 raw if it would grade out a PSA 10 $20+ that was the best card I saw.

James

• Options
    MintacularMintacular Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭

Toilet paper for a rainy day

• Options

@Stone193 said:
    Is this thread #1 or 2 on the same stuff?

Again.

I could use context before commenting.

I opened a mess of stuff during this era with my son - so they have great sentimental value for me.

If its w> @bighurt2000 said:

Looked through your scans the 1995 Ultra Hitting Machines Gold Medallion #6 Ken Griffey Jr. you can get $2-$4 raw if it would grade out a PSA 10 $20+ that was the best card I saw.

James

@bighurt2000 said:

James

@bighurt2000 said:

James

I> @Rttrffg2012 said:

After the griffey HM gold, I'm thinking the roger Clemens interstate or frank Thomas score rookie have the highest book value in this lot.

What do you guys think?

• Options

Thank you all for the help and comments..is it true even know i have alot of rookies that rookies dont matter ? Price wise and what big names should i look out for or to look for in my card decks ? I also got some more cards i will post i picked them up from a old man who passed recently he told me give him 50$ then gave me 8 folders full of these cards i even have the dennys sponsored cards at my friends the hologram cards i mean he had all sports baseball is the only cards i got left i sold all the others to some young kid for 450$ so 400$ profit

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

Donate em all to a children's hospital as you mentioned earlier. Kids will love them even if they are no name players, and will enjoy picking through them to find players that are on their favorite team.

A few years back I gave one of my friends kids a ton of late 80's commons, and while he didn't know anyone, he had a great time sorting them all out into teams, looking at the statistics, etc