Home Q & A Forum
Options

Can anyone explain why I am seeing "Just You" sometimes in my inbox?

DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭

I'm still confused by the latest iteration of this Forum. Sometimes, I get a Message from different Forum members & it displays their normal Forum "handle". But once in a while, I get a message from the same people, and it says it's from "Just You". This has happened several times. Can anyone explain why? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

When you go into your inbox and view a message you have the option to "Leave Conversation" on the right hand side above the users. If someone leaves the conversation then their username no longer appears so it is "Just you" left in that conversation.

• Options

Thanks! That's odd. I believe I may have left the conversation the first time it happened, but I know I didn't the second time. Is "backing-out" the same as "leaving the conversation"? And what is the reasoning behind that process? Thanks!

• Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not know what "backing out" of a conversation is, I have not seen that option.

• Options

clicking on the '<==' arrow on the top left of the Windows tab to get to the previous screen.