Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My Canseco Collection - In 3D!

I wrote an article to go along with it on my site, but figured I'd just show the video here. Check it out!

https://youtu.be/QJKAn9_5FcA?rel=0&hd=1

Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!

Comments

• Options
    CVHJOS9CVHJOS9 Posts: 30 ✭✭

That's awesome! Great video.

Looking for LA Rams Rookie cards PSA 10's, 1990 and prior please.

Ebay seller: cvhjos9
  • Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is really awesome! It's like the intro to a 30 for 30 documentary. Dub in some voice-overs, and get some Ken Burns documentary style zoom ins and cutaways and parallel storylines..."Meanwhile, in a nondescript drugstore, only 7 miles away, at that exact moment, Joe Smith was using his price gun to individually label each pack of the 1986 Donruss box that had just arrived..." Haha! Great job, once again. I love it!

• Options
    mouschimouschi Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

Haha thanks!

Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!
  • Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

All you're missing is Mister Moviefone narrating for you.

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

Tanner - As always, a great post!

How many autographed Canseco cards do you have?

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    edited August 31, 2017 10:59AM

Tanner - Did you ever post the below on this site? SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!

Guys, you HAVE to click below. What an amazing card Tanner made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S4Qs0IkPqo

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

Thanks for posting that Doug! To answer your question, I have about 628 pack-pulled, checklisted autographs. I remember seeing a kid in Beckett magazine decades ago with more than one Griffey autograph thinking "Why would he want/need more than 1?" Boy, those days are LONG gone! LOL

• Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Awesome..as usual...ur prob sick of hearing that from me...so now u have the first minute of the next 29 minutes for ur feature...where does ur home visit take its place in the future feature....

hey, what kind of reaction do two words get from you....vai sikahema..ugh, sorry...just heard it and thought of you

Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options

Thanks! All I can say is the fight was rigged! Lol :)

• Options
    edited August 31, 2017 3:30PM

Tanner ... since it was brought up ... watch it and weep! LOL

https://youtu.be/pHNXCJ5wcAs

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

It looks like he would have needed a bat!

• Options

I'm sure you can come up with a new card from the fight ... with your guy wielding a bat! LOL

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Loyalty32Loyalty32 Posts: 497 ✭✭✭

Opening a mouschi thread, never disappoints! Awesome!

Thanks
    Craig

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Geez Tanner

That was incredible!

I really enjoy stuff like this - wish there were more.

I refuse to complain, single anyone out, or pontificate on what this website's true "intent" is.

You did it for me in 1 minute and 6 seconds buddy!

Mike
  • Options

Thank you Craig and Mike!

• Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    edited September 1, 2017 8:39AM

with those MLB eyes he didnt see that left hook coming?...it just hung out there for 5 seconds on its way to face......whoaa ...he def didnt see that.....better than last weekends "fight"

guys....check out at the 4:08 point...wow!..poor poor Jose

Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options

2017 Topps Fire Conseco 156/199

What ya think Tanner?

If ya don't have? I need your addy buddy.

Mike
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

Wow. That was intended to be a comment about the 3-D fly through of your collection, but it will serve equally well for your video card.

• Options

@bobsbbcards said:
    Wow. That was intended to be a comment about the 3-D fly through of your collection, but it will serve equally well for your video card.

Which was intended to be a comment about the video? I only saw this one comment from you :)

@Stone193 said:

2017 Topps Fire Conseco 156/199

What ya think Tanner?

If ya don't have? I need your addy buddy.

I do already have it, but thank you so much for offering! I actually just got it in about 3-4 days ago to complete my non 1/1 rainbow :) Love these Fire cards! Sorry for the late reply too - I don't get emails when someone comments from this site!

• Options

You're welcome Tanner.

I'm sure anything I find in my collection? You have.

Mike