Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Drew Brees Autographed Jersey - Player Hologram Sticker question

I recently sold a Drew Brees autographed jersey that I got from a Leaf Autographed Football Hobby Box on eBay.
The jersey had a Leaf hologram sticker as well as a Drew Brees hologram player sticker. I took several photos of the jersey and the stickers, posted on ebay and sold it. Yesterday, the buyer tells me that when he received the jersey that the Brees sticker was off and in the bag and so he put the sticker back around the same place it was before. But now the sticker has tiny little holes in the sticker and he wants his money back.
My question is has anyone seen the a player hologram sticker with holes like that attached.

Before shipping:

After Shipping:

Don't quote me on that.

Comments

• alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

Thats a protective attribute of most of these authentication stickers to prevent stickers from moving to different items.

Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

There is a chance he tried to peel it to put on a fake not realizing what will happen

Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • dmwestdmwest Posts: 947 ✭✭✭✭

@alifaxwa2 said:
    There is a chance he tried to peel it to put on a fake not realizing what will happen

That is the line of thinking I was having. I thought maybe it was a security feature when moved, but wasn't sure. The sticker was firmly applied, so I do not believe it simply fell off.....I think if it fell off it wouldn't have cracked out the circles. I think it was peeled off.

Don't quote me on that.