Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Selling In Bulk: PCGS-PR69DCAM Slabs @ $5.95/coin!! READ!!

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 15, 2022 7:59AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I JUST EDITED A POST OF MINE FROM ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO WHEN I OFFERED THIS SAME DEAL FOR EVEN LESS PER COIN! But, as you know, grading fees have risen over the past 5 years and the cost of producing almost anything has also risen a bit over the years. But, this price is still IMHO a SPECTACULAR DEAL for those interested in “stocking stuffer” PCGS graded near perfect PR69DCAM coins (or even to sell at the next local coin show or swap meet)!

It was nice reading this thread from 5 years ago as well. Wondercoin.

PCGS GRADED COINS @ $5.95/coin !!

Near Perfect PCGS-PR69DCAM graded coins Available at just $5.95/coin!!

Selling PCGS-PR69DCAM graded coins from the 1970's mostly
(but through around 1983 as well).

In lots of:
(140) coins per @$5.95/coin including shipping!

Total cost for each lot of (140) PCGS-PR69DCAM slabs is just $833 delivered!

The better part of about 25,000 slabs available.

There is never any deal between us unless and until you receive a written confirmation from me via PM.

If you have a way to move quantities of low priced PCGS-PR69DCAM graded coins from around 1973-1983,, I can probably supply you as many as you will ever need!

Thanks. Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

any break down of coins cents, nickels etc?

• Options

My choice of denominations and dates at $4.50/coin.

A board member just bought 300+ coins today and I told him exactly how many Half Dollars he should expect to see in his order. I did that because there was (and still might be) a dealer advertising on CCE to pay $6/coin for any date PCGS-PR69DCAM Kennedy Half Dollar. Obviously, I can only "give away" so many of that denomination with an order at $4.50/coin when I think I know where to ship them at $6/coin all day long.

Still the better part of about 9,000 slabs remain!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mitch......it would just be a cool thing if you, or your son, took a picture of all them slabs in a pile.
    That would be really cool! :)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options

Bochiman: They are not all in one place or I would!

ttt

Will probably just sell a few thousand more coins for now. And, then offer them again sometime next month.

Wondercoin

• Options

Ttt

Wondercoin

• Options

ttt

Wondercoin

• Options
    FHCFHC Posts: 323 ✭✭✭

Great seller! Nice coins!

• Options

ttt

Thank you FHC. I am glad you liked your lot.

Wondercoin

• Options

ttt

Wondercoin

• Options

Ttt

Wondercoin

• Options
    mustanggtmustanggt Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭

I purchased a lot of these from Mitch and am very pleased with the results. First I was impressed with the quality of the packaging for shipping which insured that no coin would be damaged. Second the mix of denominations and dates was just as described. And of course the price is hard to beat. Thanks again.

• Options

Thank you "Mustanggt" for the nice feedback. I know you probably won't need any more for years to come, but if you ever do you know where to find me. Lol.

Ttt

Wondercoin

• Options

Ttt

Wondercoin

• Options

ttt

About 1,000 or so to go for this round!

Wondercoin

• Options

ttt

Wondercoin

• Options

ttt

Wondercoin

• Options

ttt

Wondercoin

• Options

Ttt

Fantastic “stocking stuffers” for less than $5 per gift!!

Wondercoin.

• Options
    adrianaadriana Posts: 581 ✭✭

How about me obtaining 25 of these beauties?

• Options

ttt

The 140 coin lots of PCGS-PR69DCAM coins will mostly contain nickels, followed by a decent mix of dimes, quarters and half dollars. There will only be a very small quantity of Lincoln cents in the date range of 1977-1983 in these shipments as they routinely trade for nearly double this special price.

For the most part, these will be very clean coins - the kind that many folks here suggest are “69s one day and 70’s the next”. Of course, that couldn’t be further from the truth as far as we are concerned. But, when we ship you here a 1974-S 5C in PR69DCAM for under $6, it’s fun to know that just a point higher the coin is about $2,500.00+.

Enjoy!

Wondercoin