Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

value of a Gretzky signed pennant?

I was playing in a hockey tournament in Vegreville Alberta back in Feb 1981. One night I was able to see Gretzky play in his first of four 5 goal games against Saint Louis. I got his autograph as he exited the locker room. I wanted to know what would be an approximate value for an autographed Gretzky Oilers pennant, and does the value increase if one can show the autograph was collected after a noteworthy event? Thanks in advance for any help.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

I would think the sentimental value would exceed the monetary one

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

Thank you for the replies. Im not sure Im ready to sell my Gretzky pennant, but incase I change my mind I needed to know what a fair asking price would be. I also have a Saint louis pennant signed by one player after the same game. I still need to decipher the autograph of that player. Just helps legitimize my story a lil more. Thanks again. G

• Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭

Feel free to post a pic of the Blues' player's autograph. I'm sure someone here could figure out who it is.