Home Precious Metals
Options

Prayers for our members in TX.

Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 25, 2017 2:09PM in Precious Metals

I don't know if we have fellow forumites in the Houston/Corpus Christi area, but if so....please be safe and heed all warnings. Thoughts and prayers sent in advance. It's gonna be a tough weekend for them.

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hugo survivor here, batten down the hatches.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

We were in Port Aransas for a week for a family beach trip just a week ago. Nobody saw this coming!

We're in Austin. Looks like Harvey's going to hug and completely wreck the coast right now and not move inland as originally anticipated. We'll maybe get 15" of rain in 50 mph winds, but nothing remotely like those poor souls down on the coast.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Be safe.
    Worse things have happened. Take all precautions....do not worry [too much] about material possessions.
    Contact us when you can.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

be safe all. will add a few prayers as well.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

The torrential rains are now the big issue....and if it stalls where it is, the major flooding will be catastrophic. Hoping for the best... spacehayduke of the coin forum is right there. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best wishes to all affected by the storm

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,836 ✭✭✭✭✭

In the eye of the storm and hearts of believers.... there He is. If not, God help us.

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't get a returned phone call from my service center down in Houston. Not surprising, they're gonna be busy for a long time.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

SM1 lives north of Houston hope he is well!

Avid collector of GSA's.