Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: 1833 Half Cent PCGS XF40 **SOLD**

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 21, 2017 10:37PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Listing for sale today an 1833 half cent graded by PCGS XF40. Coin exhibits very pleasing medium chocolate brown color and very nice surfaces with no issues. The first two images of the coin were taken by my phone outside in natural sunlight. The last two images of the coin are scans which make the coin appear darker than it actually is in hand. Full 7 day return privilege if not completely satisfied. This coin is from my personal collection and has never been sent to CAC. $105 dlvd via no fee paypal (friends & family) or please add 3% for paypal goods. I have had hundreds of smooth and successful transactions here on the forums, both as a buyer and a seller. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

$105 dlvd.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    RonBRonB Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

Collector of Classic US Coins