Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Aaron Judge PSA 10 Bowman Chrome Rookie WAS $1,400....NOW $628 A loss of over 50% in one month

2»

Comments

• @cakes the bryant you were probably hoping to get is not in that issue, it was issued in 2014 bowman inception...

Back in the hobby after hibernating for many years... Collector from the overproduced years of 1986+
  • CakesCakes Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craignyse said:
    @cakes the bryant you were probably hoping to get is not in that issue, it was issued in 2014 bowman inception...

I am pretty sure he was 2013 but it could have been the Bowman Chrome draft cards.

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭✭

Bryant did not return his signed cards in time to get into 2013 Bowman Chrome or 2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks. Bowman decided to add the 2013 BC signed Bryant cards into 2014 Bowman products as a bonus.

Robb

• ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Just saw on espn he is hitting .179 since the all-star game in 41 games with 7 HR's. Now leading the league in striking out.

• CakesCakes Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

@fergie23 said:
    Bryant did not return his signed cards in time to get into 2013 Bowman Chrome or 2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks. Bowman decided to add the 2013 BC signed Bryant cards into 2014 Bowman products as a bonus.

Robb

Thanks for the info but that pisses me off, thanks Bryant! lol

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • vols1vols1 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

He hit .230 for July and .186 for August. Maybe it's fatigue because of his size.

• OdessafileOdessafile Posts: 440 ✭✭✭

~~obviously Judge was injured after the HOme Run Derby '17 ....and thus the flame out....2018 I bet he doesnt get a sniff at the Home Run Derby....or he shouldnt anyhow. His September was nutty.