Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Contest Time – Guess The Winner of the Bass Pro Shops Night Race @ Bristol Motor Speedway: 8/19/2017

Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭

Contest Time Again– Guess The Winner of the Bass Pro Shops Night Race @ Bristol Motor Speedway 8/19/17 PICK ANY DRIVER

Bristol is among the most popular tracks on the NASCAR schedule because of its distinct features, which include extraordinarily steep banking, an all concrete surface, two pit roads, and stadium-like seating.

A true Coliseum where the drivers play NASCAR tag!

Guess the winner of the Saturday night Cup race with one entry per person please.

------> You can pick any driver you want and we can have multiple members with the same driver! <-------

If more than one person has the correct driver a random winner will be selected from the winning entries.

(IF NO ONE PICKS THE WINNER EVERYONE WILL BE ENTERED and a random winner will be selected)

Cut off time to make a selection will be Saturday @7:30 PM EST.

The Winner will receive something from the race closet!

2017 Bristol Entry List

2013 Board Winners were: Bziddy & Vettfanatic with Matt Kenseth
2014 Board Winner was: Baz518 with Joey Logano
2015 Board Winner was RoyalBrett with Joey Logano
2017 Board Winners BLUEJAYWAY & KGIBSON with Kyle Busch

Comments

• Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭

Well it's that time of year again!

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll pick "Wild Thing", Kyle Busch in the "Bullring". Thanks for the contest.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • OddRodzOddRodz Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Gotta get in on this ! Logano.. It's pretty much a must win for the chase.

• initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

Truex

• kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

You have a race closet? You have been holding out! :#

• belzbelz Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Martin Truex Jr.

"Wots Uh The Deal" by Pink Floyd
  • vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Cool I see I won in 2013. Now I know where I got the graded pack of racing cards from. I'll take Paul Menard

Thanks for the contest
    Jeff

• I'll take CHASE his way in ELLIOTT!!!!!

Collecting RC's (mostly 40-60's)
  • ugaskidawgugaskidawg Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

I'm guessing Larson

• kgibsonkgibson Posts: 264 ✭✭✭

Kyle Busch
    (No surprise a Cardinal fan picks someone named Busch)

"You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day."
  • BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭

You can discount me if you want because I just won a different NASCAR contest, but I will go with Dale jr.

Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History
  • giantsfan20giantsfan20 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭

Matt Kenserh

We have 2 winners BLUEJAYWAY & KGIBSON!

Did I win an all expense trip to next year's Daytona 500?

"You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day."

PM's sent guys!

PM sent.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

PM sent. Thanks nascar360.

As one of the winners of this contest, I would like to take this time to give a public "Shout out/Thank You" to Nascar 360 for the most generous contest prizes.

I second that thank you!!!!

Glad you like them, It's my way of getting folks introduced to NASCAR trading cards. Lot's of fun at bargain prices with NASCAR trading cards. If you like autographs then NASCAR is also a winner. NOT ONE DRIVER current\retired charges for an autograph. If you are on Twitter follow @NascardRadio for your daily NASCAR history with Trading cards!