Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2017 LEAF NATIONAL VIP CARD VIN SCULLY (Different color borders)

Does anyone have any idea how many (Print Run) they printed for each color? There is also a blue border one (not pictured) I tried to look the information online but have not have much luck! Any in put would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options

Did you try asking Leaf on Twitter?

• Options

I went on National's twitter page and asked the same question. ty!

• Options

They were of no help..Now waiting for a response from Leaf...

• Options

Came across yellow border today... Also added blue border a while back

• Options
    HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

This is actually quite a coincidence that the thread was resurrected. My wife and I, through many battles, back and forths, etc. did finally decide to have the original post above made in to wall paper and just last week we plastered our bedroom ceiling with it.

• Options
    arteeartee Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Didn’t want to roll with the Marv Albert card, huh?

@Horse said:
    This is actually quite a coincidence that the thread was resurrected. My wife and I, through many battles, back and forths, etc. did finally decide to have the original post above made in to wall paper and just last week we plastered our bedroom ceiling with it.

• Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

Most the Marv Albert cards have what appears to be bite marks on the back. Weird.

52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    arteeartee Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Considering his preference of under garments, I would be very scared about even looking at the back of a Marv Albert card.

• Options

• Options

^^^ Anyone who can shed light on color scheme print run on these would be greatly appreciated! ^^^