Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

LEU NUMISMATIK - ZURICH Oct 25th - I understand approx 400-500 ancients

LEU NUMISMATIK first Web auction was an amazing success - well described on the WEB/Internet and great photos. I am following Leu, one of the greatest names in Numismatics, the name started in Bank Leu Zurich under Dr. Mildenburg

About Leu Numismatik

Coins and numismatics are our passion. We would like to share this with you. Whether in gold, silver or bronze: coins are so much more than heads or tails. They are an expression of history and a sound investment.

Finding your way in the world of coins requires knowledge, experience and reputability. We offer these things, acting for you competently and individually. Are you looking for experts in Greek, Roman, Byzantine, medieval or modern numismatics?

LEU Numismatik and their auctions - Yves Gunzenreiner is an expert to assist to build a natural untouched collection of Bronzes or in fact Ancients. Ed Waddell is another experienced dealer with great name and skills in this field.
The future is not necessary being the greatest quality but the coin being original is paramount in my humble view and we all need assistance in this area.

LEU NUMISMATIK ZURICH.
Yves Gunzenreiner - Director +41 52 214 11 11 ygunzenreiner@leunumismatik.com

Eddward J Waddell Ltd. Frederick, MD 21705-3759, USA
Edd Waddell – Director (301) 473-8600 sales@coin.com

Petition Crown
The Worlds Most Prestigious and Valuable Silver Coin. Thomas Simon and two Kings of Numismatics together Petition Crown & 1804 $