Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1986-86 Fleer Basketball complete set minus Jordan FS sharp!

I purchased a set of 1986-87 Fleer basketball. I graded the Jordan and sold it. It was a PSA 8. The set is about the same. It ranges from EXMT to MINT. No low grade or beaters here. I would say majority in the 6-8 range with possibly a couple 5s and a few 9s. Asking $550 OBO. Want to move this fast. Proceeds go to our youth baseball academy. PP address is pastimebaseballacademy@gmail.com. Every card is in a sleeve and top loader and will be mailed priority mail. Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

Can you post pics of other stars and the checklist ? Or email to LDFergi@gmail.com.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options

Here are stars etc.
    Taken with my phone so may be a little blurry. Thanks

• Options

BUMP

• Options
    49ersGuy49ersGuy Posts: 382 ✭✭

the top left of the Magic card looks like it was re-colored. FYI

• Options
    Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

Beautifully centered set. If you decide to break it up, please let me know as I need 5 to complete my second set:

7 Charles Barkley
    9 Larry Bird
    31 Julius Erving
    77 Chris Mullin
    120 Spud Webb

• Options

Yes correct on Magic. I just went through the set today and removed from top loaders. I had purchased the Jordan separately from this dealer a few months ago. It came back a PSA 8. The Magic seems to be the only card with any colored tip. I did pull 20 cards today that will grade 9s and possibly a few 10s. I need to go back and loop. There were a few stars in there. Those should bring $500 alone worse case in 9s. The rest of the set would be solid NM-MT. There would be 10% m/l EXMT to NRMT. There is one card with a wrinkle and one card (Magic) with tip color. The set is a deal at the price. The CL is NM and not centered good. Barkley and Olajuwan would go 7-8s. CL PSA 6-7. Malone, Drexler, Mullin, and a few others could go 8-9s. Isaiah is strong as well as Malone. Thanks for looking.

• Options
    californiacards3californiacards3 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Does this set include the stickers. So only card missing is the Jordan yes so 131 cards plus the 11 stickers.

I have interest

• Options

No stickers. No Jordan. It has the 131 other cards in the set. I pulled about 20 that would have a great chance at grading 9. The rest mostly NM-NMMT.

• Options
    vintageinvestmentsvintageinvestments Posts: 642 ✭✭
    edited August 18, 2017 7:55AM

OK here are the 20 that will grade high (8 minimum, probably 9s, maybe a couple 10s). 3-Aguirre, 14- Carroll, 27- Dumars, 33-Fleming, 61-Laimbeer, 62-Leavell, 74 Mitchell, 84-Parrish, 86-Perkins, 89-Rambis, 90-Reid, 96-Ruland, 100-Short, 101-sichting, 123-Williams, 125-Williams, 26-Drexler, 1-Jabbar, 68-Malone, 77-Mullin, 82 Olajuwon, 109-Thomas. The last 5 more like 8s. These once graded would sell for more than I am asking for the set IMO. If they do not sell soon, I will be sending to PSA. Thanks for looking.

• Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

pm sent

• Options

Set is sold thanks!

• Options
    Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

Great pickup. Every day this went unsold, I was getting more tempted.