Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I got a pretty good offer from ebay today

"Special Offer: Sell 10 for Free! List 10 Sports Memorabilia, Cards and Fan Apparel items by 8/4!"
"Sellers (“Sellers”) who activate the offer, and pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, list in Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop category ( 64482 ) (“Qualifying Category”) during the Promotion Period, will pay no final value fees for the first 10 items sold from the Qualifying Category (the “Promotion”)."

Nice.

Comments

• Options
    AlbertdiditAlbertdidit Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

I have question - if you list 10 cards and set the duration at good til cancelled will you get free final fees on those 10 cards no matter how long it takes? If they sell a year from now does it still count?

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

@Albertdidit said:
    I have question - if you list 10 cards and set the duration at good til cancelled will you get free final fees on those 10 cards no matter how long it takes? If they sell a year from now does it still count?

It doesn't specify in the terms whether that would count. But, my guess is no.

• Options
    AlbertdiditAlbertdidit Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

That's what's not clear. It says to list within a certain time but doesnt say when they have to be sold by

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@Albertdidit said:

I doubt it, you can call and confirm

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HighGradeLegends said:

@Albertdidit said:

I doubt it, you can call and confirm

I have not called to clarify, but the OP includes the text "for the first 10 items sold from the Qualifying Category." If you list say for example 20 items, the first 10 you list are not necessarily the first 10 you sell. When you ask about good 'til canceled, over the span of one year, it is pretty unlikely your first 10 items sold would be the 10 you intended for free FVF, even if ebay were to honor the unlimited duration.