Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Review grading question

I have never sent a card in for a review before so I had a question for you guys. If you send a card in for review and it doesn't bump up will they still re-holder the card in one of the new PSA holders?

Comments

• Options

Yes, but you need to explicitly ask to have it reholdered as well.

Ryan Hoge - PSA President, IG: @maysmantle

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

They will, but I wouldn't expect it in a bulk rate plan. If you are paying the $18 or whatever for review then they likely will if requested.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you request the reholder on the review submission? Do you need to enclose a separate note? I've never done so but it sounds like a good idea since the cards are at PSA anyway. If you use a membership voucher, will they reholder also with a review sub at no additional charge?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

@grote15 said:
    How do you request the reholder on the review submission? Do you need to enclose a separate note? I've never done so but it sounds like a good idea since the cards are at PSA anyway. If you use a membership voucher, will they reholder also with a review sub at no additional charge?

I have done it by phone before. I have had them tell me no on the bulk submission rates, but on anything I paid the regular rate for they didnt have an issue.