Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Quarterly Grading Special - submission question

lavalava Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭

The instructions indicate to select "other" under service level, but the online form gives the option of only regular or secure. Any help is appreciated. Can this be submitted online?

I brake for ear bars.

Comments

• Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭✭✭

I print and hand write my submission form, so you might be different. I selected my service and under other (per the directions) and per PCGS....Under the “Other” service level, you must indicate “QS - Free Secure

Here are the instructions:

Guidelines:

Valid for All Service Levels (one per form).
    Valid for U.S. and World coins (cannot mix).
    Valid for up to 20 coins during this quarter.
    Submissions of more than 20 coins will receive Secure for free on the first 20 coins, any additional coins will be charged the Secure fee. You cannot specify which coins will receive free Secure on submissions of more than 20 coins.
    Turnaround time for submission is based on the service level selected.
    Under the “Other” service level, you must indicate “QS - Free Secure.”

Additional Guidelines:

Mark U.S. Secure or World Secure as your Service Group.
    Fee Calculation: Exclude Secure fee of $5 per coin.
    Valid for current Collectors Club members in good standing.
    If multiple orders are submitted to PCGS, the first 20 coins requesting Secure service will receive Secure for free.

You must be a PCGS Collectors Club member to submit directly to PCGS. To join the PCGS Collectors Club click here. For any other questions or concerns, please contact PCGS Customer Service Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 5:00PM PST at 1-800-447-8848.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file