Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I might not be at the National, but one of balls is there!!!

Yes I'm self promoting Heritage Auction since I've decided to sell my signed 1988-89 Chicago Bulls team basketball. I decided to consign with Heritage back in April. I'm pretty pleased they brought the ball with them to the National to put on display.

I've been the only owner of this ball as one of my dad's employees worked out the old Chicago Stadium as a parking lot attendant for the players of both the Bulls and Blackhawks. He knew I was a huge sports fan, so he asked my dad to bring a basketball into work and he'll get the team to sign it. It was a tough decision, but I felt it was time to sell this baby to a true Bulls fan.

The link
https://sports.ha.com/itm/basketball/1988-89-chicago-bulls-team-signed-basketball/a/7195-80570.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

Here's a pic of the ball at the National

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON

Comments

• Options
    muffinsmuffins Posts: 469 ✭✭✭

i saw that! next to unc ball w non cursive "j".

really close to one of my consignments too.

arnold palmers first set of clubs w direct letter signed from palmer on his personal stationary. the ones he used to learn the game.

• Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭

Nice good luck with the auction.

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

Bobby - Good luck with the sale. Hope it brings in a lot more than you think.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

And neither of you offered to sell these to me first? Boo. Wait, I don't have any money. OK, good luck!