Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

bulk submissions

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,617 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 20+ cards to have graded. I've looked at the submission link and am not sure which is the best way to go. I'm a Collector's Club member, so I can bulk sub. How does one find out when any specials are offered and how often does PSA do this?

I'm in no great rush to get the cards graded, so time is not a major factor. The 10 card minimum is $10 (I assume per card), and takes at least 30 biz days. So, is a 20 card sub at $10 a pop ($200), the best way for me to go?

Tks,
Al

Comments

• Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would say $10 / Bulk sub. Specials are offered monthly but the specials for modern cards has been lacking the last few months.

Kevin

Specials: https://www.psacard.com/specials/

Bulk Sub:

Kevin

• Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭

Don't forget to add the 10 days it takes to get the submission listed

• Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭

Al actually its more per card. its 10 per card PLUS the shipping fee of $24
    Shipping Fees listed HERE. Then include what it costs you to mail your package to PSA

PSA runs the collector club specials every month- there is a link of the very first page of the website- lower left- under CUSTOMER SERVICE that says " Monthly specials". Hit the link takes you to that months specials.

Frankly if your in no rush accumulate 100 so its cheaper per card

I run monthly bulks- have lots of members here= Donato (divecchia) Doug (dboneesq) Pete (burke23) and many, many others who hop on. Been doing these group bulks since 1999.

We do the $7 bulk special ( 50 day) and $10 bulks ( 30 day) every month. If a good modern or vintage special runs we'll do one of those also. this month we added the ticket special.

PSA has not run a good modern in 4 months.

Your welcome anytime- my email is i jeffv96masters@gmail.com if you care to know how the group operates.

Jeff

ps= I'm the BGS graded board moderator by the way. So I also do subs to them as well.

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,617 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tks Jeff...let me try and figure out what I may want to sub. I'll be in touch if I decide to send in a grouping.
    Al